Top Five Tools for Technical SEO
Technical SEO is important, so having the right tools for the job is equally as important. We’ve highlighted our top 5 tools for technical SEO, to help you identify any technical issues that be affecting your organic search performance.
GTMetrix is a page speed analysis and reporting tool that provides quite a different view on page speed.
- Get a summary of key performance indicators.
- Track performance with monitoring, graphs and alerts.
- Test your page from multiple regions.
- Simulate devices, change screen resolution and more.
- Playback page loads with videos.
- Plus many more options and features! See for yourself here.
SEO Site Checkup is a combination of search engine optimisation (SEO) tool for your website, providing lots of tools for you to see how your site is performing.
Providing a complete ‘SEO ToolBox’, you can instantly analyse your SEO issues, understand your competitor’s SEO profile, check your website’s backlinks and create automated checkups. Our key highlights are:
- Instantly analyse your SEO issues
- Professional SEO monitoring
- Understand your competitors’ SEO profile
- Save hours with white-label SEO reports
- SEO reports you can understand and act upon
- 14-day free trial, cancel anytime
- Lots more free tools to use! Check them all out
Pingdom helps make website performance monitoring easy, giving instant insight into website availability and performance. Offering synthetic and real-user monitoring provides complete monitoring for ultimate visibility.
Pingdom provides you with the ability to:
- Test your site’s availability from all over the world.
- Effective alerting for you and your team.
- Examine and optimise the load performance of your website.
- Enhance your site performance with data from actual visitors.
- Help ensure your most vital site interactions function smoothly.
- Monitor servers and web applications.
- Try free for 14 days, cancel anytime.
Providing SEO software and data, Moz helps you increase your rankings, visibility and traffic. Moz provides a proven, all-in-one SEO toolset in its premium product Moz Pro. Offering site audits, rank tracking, backlink analysis and keyword research being just a few features in the package.
Moz provides you with tools and resources to:
- Effectively store all your keyword research in one tool.
- Categorise, prioritise and compare keywords and phrases.
- Prioritise the keyword metrics that really matter.
- Get step-by-step guidance with on-page optimisation.
- Content suggestions available to you.
- Comparison of desktop vs mobile visibility.
- Uncover the competitive advantages to target top positions.
SEM Rush is an online visibility management platform, providing solutions for a whole range of tools for digital marketing professionals. Providing a complete workflow, solutions include SEO, paid traffic, social media, content & PR as well as market research.
SEM Rush can help you with tools to:
- Get insights into your competitors’ strategies.
- Find keywords with less competition.
- A set side-by-side domain comparison.
- Share a schedule your reports to go out on a regular basis.
- Optimise your content for your target keywords.
- Track the position for any keyword.
- Check site health with an SEO analysis tool.